- grincon1: c-base Berlin,
Nov 22 2019
- send talk proposal to:
- deadline for talk proposal:
Oct 30 2019
- results announced:
Nov 01 2019
In the spirit of Grin, the event is free and open for anyone to attend. If you’re interested in submitting a proposal to speak at the event, you are very much welcomed to do so.
Topics could include, but are not limited to:
- RFC proposals
- Technical discussion
- New or existing research in a related field
- Case studies
- Showcasing Grin products or services
- Ecosystem & Governance topics
Slides & videos from last year’s grincon0 talks can be found here.
Copy and edit the below template:
(*) = Mandatory *TITLE: [Replace with proposed title] *DESCRIPTION: [1-5 sentences describing your talk] *TALK DURATION: [Should be between 20-60 mins] *MOTIVATION: [1-3 sentences why the grincon1 audience will find this relevant] *CONTACT DETAILS: Email address mandatory, telegram/keybase/other optional PRESENTER: [1 sentence introduction of yourself] REGION: [City, Country] SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: [Any requirements beyond displaying PDF slides on a screen] REIMBURSEMENTS: [Any financial reimbursements you would need in order to be able to attend]
Send as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 30 2019.
The grincon1 talks selection committee consists of:
They will review received applications and make an attempt to select a set of diverse speakers presenting topics that are relevant to the grin community.
Results will be announced publicly by FRIDAY NOVEMBER 01 2019, without directly mentioning any talks that didn’t make the cut.
The selection committee reserves the right to submit their own talk proposals, following the same process.
- Grin is funded by donations. There is no budget for speaker fees, accommodation, or travel. But if you list your particular requirements in the application, they may be considered.
- No shilling, buzzwords, or pitches.
- Speakers are expected to adhere to Grin’s code of conduct.
Want to help organize the event?
All preparations are happening on keybase:
- Download and install the keybase client and create an account.
- Select “Join a team”, and enter
- Join the
Edit Oct 19: Adding contact details to template